Phi Spotlight

On The Yard

CENTENNIAL SWAG

Be owt with Phi’s Centennial swag bag! Available to purchase from this site soon. 

Front Page Phi

In 1921 to continue with their fraternity’s cardinal principals to promote Manhood, Scholarship, Perseverance, Uplift, as a fraternal chapter on campus and across the Ann Arbor community, nine men sought membership into the University’s Fraternal & Sorority Society. To be recognized as a member, the University of Michigan mandated that all Greek letter organizations undergo probation for one year, and remain in good standing, before they were officially recognized by the University. During this probational period, these nine men,  formed and conducted fraternal affairs as the on-campus organization, known as “The Annex Club”.